Aron Solomon, editor for Today’s Esquire, joined host George Young on KFRU’s the Closers to discuss recent current legal issues surrounding the NFL and NCAA. Take a listen below!
- Musk Critics Seize on ‘Twitter Files’ Controversy, But the Case Against Him Is Weak
- Judge Orders Names of Santos Bail Donors to be Released
- Will The WTA Continue To Make Things Worse In Paris?
- Navigating Dog Bite Incidents: Understanding Your Legal Options in New Jersey
- New Company Trying to Compete with Airbnb and Hotels: Will They Make It?
- Everything You Need To Know Today About Elizabeth Holmes
- Company’s Refusal to Recall Airbags Puts Consumers At Risk
- Will Twitter Really Be Shut Down in Europe?